Co-Creating a Regenerative Future
for the Next Seven Generations
The One Home UnivEARTHsity
responds to Humanity’s quest
for a regenerative future that serves all life.
It offers emancipatory, liberating, transformative,
whole-life and whole-Earth based education
for aspiring future builders to fulfil their purpose and potential, renew their communities
and regenerate our Home Planet.
Its co-learning and co-creative virtual Earth journeys
are democratised and open to all, across all ages and backgrounds,
regardless of prior academic qualifications.
It catalyses participants’ capacity to be integral leaders,
to innovate purpose-based initiatives and regenerative livelihoods, and to pioneer
future-building for the common good.
Through the One Home Journey, it connects Earth Citizens home to home, across continents,
in mutual support and co-creation.
The One Home UnivEARTHsity
accelerates the emergence of an economy of wellbeing,
and the paradigm shift towards life-based systems
across all sectors of society.
CO-CREATED, TOGETHER AS AN EARTH CAMPUS,
The One Home UnivEARTHsity is a unique mobile and place-based
university that is co-created, on-the-go, by Homes for Humanity and Earth
Citizens on all 195 countries on Earth, as the One Home Journey 2023-2030 unfolds.
As it travels, on the road, country to country and home to home,
it interconnects pioneering Homes for Humanity
into one local-global Earth Campus for Future Building.
TRANSFORMED ‘DEGREES’ AND DIPLOMAS’
THAT TRANSFORM OUR WORLD
Co-Learning Earth Journeys are offered online by the One Home UnivEarthsity to everyone,
regardless of age and academic background to accompany the One Home Journey.
This transformative and liberating education fosters Earth Wisdom, honouring our diverse cultures and geographies.
It catalyses Integral Leadership skills to innovate purpose-based Home for Humanity Initiatives for collective wellbeing.
The Co-Learning Journeys draw on the Integral Earth Curriculum developing co-learners’ capacity
for Co-Creating Regenerative Livelihoods; Earth Stewardship, Earth Artistry, Earth Wisdom, and Earth Citizenship.
All Co-Learning Journeys are based on self-responsible, collective, and peer-mentored learning, and geared towards impact.
A 7 week virtual co-learning journey to seven countries in one geographical region.
Instead of a standard ‘Certificate’, you receive an ‘Earthificate’ to accompany your journey into Earth Citizenship. This journey grounds you in the diversity of ecologies, cultures, ways of life, innovations and co-creations for our shared future across a single geographic region. It ignites your innate capacity to live and act as an Earth citizen. It connects you, in this journey of co-discovery and collaboration, with other Earth Citizens worldwide.
A 12 month virtual co-learning journey traveling once around the entire earth to 35 countries,
spread across all five geographical regions.
* While the conventional ‘M.A. Master of Arts Degree’, stands for Mastery over a specific area of study, this transformed ‘M.E. Mother Earth Dipl-Home’ leads you on a journey of discovery of the interconnected wholeness and underlying unity of life on Earth, our shared home.
* Country by country, you discover the Indigenous, ecological, cultural, artistic, scientific, educational
and systemic wisdom, innovations and contributions of each society for a future of well-being and unity.
* You unfold your inherent capacities as an integral future builder, inspired by the innovations in each country.
* You nurture a deep sense of connection to all fellow beings and all forms of life on Earth,
* You unleash the power of your own home for personal, local and planetary regeneration.
Over 12 months of co-learning and co-creation, travelling virtually to 35 countries, you develop:
* Your ‘Inner Home’: as you tap your unique purpose and enhance your Integral Leadership capacity.
* Your ‘Local Home’: as you innovate your future-building initiative based on your . This initiative might be recognised as a potential ‘home for humanity’ as it to create belonging, and foster meaningful and regenerative livelihoods, and serve their communities; and
* Our ‘Earth Home’: as your initiative models connect to fellow co-learners across borders on all continents,
in mutual support, collaboration and co-creation, multiplying your exponential impact through the collective impact of your future building initiatives.
A 36 month transformative virtual co-learning journey to 105+ countries across all 5 regions
* The conventional academic ‘PhD or Philosophiae Doctor accessible to only few advanced university students is transformed into the Earth PHD - Planetary Healing Dipl-Home, accessible to all motivated Earth Citizens.
* This PHD builds on the ME DiplHome, taking the learning and co-creation to greater heights and depths.
* The PHD strengthens the core of your integral leadership at all levels, as you deepen your understanding of the integral wholeness and interconnectedness of life, by traveling virtually to over 105 countries.
* As you learn how diverse societies and peoples around the Earth are responding innovatively to crises and challenges, reshaping knowledge, education and systems, pioneering paradigm-shifting Home for Humanity Initiatives and building regenerative futures, you will continuously adapt and apply this learning to your own transformation journey and purpose-based initiative.
*The Earth PHD takes you on both the expanded outer journey, country by country, as well as through your own intensified inner journey of transformation and manifestation:
* Transforming yourself, as a self-aware, caring and inspiring integral leader: your Inner Home
* Transforming your community and country : your Local Home
* Transforming our world : our one shared Earth Home.
* As part of the Homes for Humanity movement, you expand impact with pioneering future builders.
* Your Home forHumanity initiative becomes part of the Earth Campus; you can teach and mentor others.
PARTICIPANTS: WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Future Builders from all Generations
The One Home UnivEARTHsity is for EVERYONE!
Here are some categories of people who might feel called to join:
1 - Fresh University Graduates
looking for a meaningful transition, internship, or gap-year experience
that will prepare them for a purposeful future
2 - Aspiring and emerging Innovators and Social Artists
social, ecological, cultural, educational innovators and social artists
who (have already or) wish to pioneer paradigm-shifting initiatives
3 - Motivated Youth
who cannot find meaningful work corresponding to their purpose and skills
but feel ready to create purpose-based livelihoods and future-building initiatives
within a community of support
4 - Women and Mothers of all Ages
who feel called to overcome patterns of gender inequality or oppression and create a new paradigm
of gender equity for the next generations by fulfilling their passion and purpose in partnership
with other women and men worldwide
5 - Pioneering Parents
who want to actively build a better future for and with their children
6 - Recently Retired or soon to retire People
across all sectors and backgrounds who feel motivated to devote their life-long expertise,
experience and energy to shape the future together with others
7 - Grandparents and Elderly People
who feel gravely concerned about the world, and wish to lend their wisdom and insights to be connected
with others across generations and cultures to support and co-create the future
This suggestive list is far from exclusive …
EVERY ONE concerned about the present
and motivated to shape the future is welcome!
INTEGRAL EARTH CURRICULUM
The Integral Earth Curriculum is co-created country by country, and home to home, showcasing our cultural and geographic diversity. It co-curates integral wisdom and knowledge from all countries, mirroring
the diversity, unity and wholeness of life – covering nature, culture, knowledge, and systems change.
The Curriculum showcases and catalyses the power of home for personal, local and planetary regeneration:
from inner home to local home to Earth home. Knowledge is regarded as “alive”, evolving and co-created.
The Integral Earth Curriculum is shared as a Global Knowledge Commons, freely accessible to all.
Co-Founders of One Home UnivEARTHsity
Principal Catalysts and Guides for the Co-Learning Earth Journeys
Prof. Alexander Schieffer
Co-Founder Home for Humanity and
Trans4m Academy for Integral Transformation
Germany/France – Europe
Dr. Rama Mani
Co-Founder Home for Humanity;
Founder Oxford Enacting Global Transformation
and Theatre of Transformation Academy
India/France – Asia
Co-Chairs and Principal Mentors
Prof. Jean Houston
Co-Founder, Human Potential Movement;
Founder, Social Artistry; Chancellor Meridian University
USA – Americas
Dr. Youssef Mahmoud
Former UN Under Secretary-General;
Former Head of UN Peace Operations
Tunisia - Africa
Transcontinental Guides and Lead Country Catalysts
Dr. Daud Taranhike
Co-Founder, Integral Kumusha and
Nhakanomics Transformation and Research Academy
Zimbabwe - Africa
CEO, Sekem and Heliopolis University
for Sustainable Development
Egypt – Middle East
Dr. Sujata Khandekar
Co-Founder, CORO and Atta Deep
Academy for Grassroots Leadership
India – Asia
Founder, Sinal do Vale / Member of the Advisory Council
of UN Decade for Ecosystem Restoration
Brazil – Americas
Dr. Anselm Adodo
Founder, Pax Herbals and
Pax Africana Integral Research Academy
Nigeria – Africa
Dr. Eda Elif Tibet
Anthropologist, Filmmaker / Wyss Academy for Nature
Turkey/Switzerland – Europe
Prof. emer. Driss Alaoui Mdhagri
Former Minister; former Director
ISCAE Institute Supérieur de Commerce
Morocco – Africa
Former Minister for Women’s Affairs;
former Physics Professor for UNRWA
Palestine – Middle East
Dr. Vinya Ariyaratne
President, Sarvodaya and Sarvodaya Institute for Higher Learning / Public Health Expert and Peace Negotiator
Sri Lanka – Asia
Prof. Nilima Bhat
Founder, Shakti Leadership – Global Women Empowerment
Distinguished Professor, Tec Monterrey, Mexico
India/Mexico – Asia Americas
Prof. Irena Ateljevic
Founder, Terra Meera
Co-Founder, Regenerate Erope
Croatia - Europe
Dr. Meera Sethi
Former Special Envoy to India; Country Head; UN/IOM
International Migration Expert
India – Asia
Dr. Maximilian Abouleish-Boes
Managing Director, Loheland Foundation;
former Chief Sustainability Manager of Sekem in Egypt
Germany - Europe
UNIQUE PLANETARY CO-ACCREDITATION
The One Home UnivEARTHsity's degrees
(DiplHomes and Earthificates) are co-accredited by
pioneering Universities, Academies,
and Home for Humanity organisations on all continents,
all jointly committed to build a regenerative future.
Enrol in the One Home UnivEARTHsity:
A Message by Co-Initiators Prof. Alexander Schieffer & Dr. Rama Mani
The Unique Contribution of the One Home UnivEARTHsity
by Dr. Youssef Mahmoud, former United Nations UnderSecretary General, Tunisia